Friday 13 April 2018

When Bad Luck has you on its Hitlist!

Ever felt like you got a big jolt from your best friend, you fall down, and you get up dusting off yourself and saying to yourself, I will find a new bestie...

Well in my case, I can't find a new best friend, I have to live with it, because my best friend is life! I'm surely on top of its beneficiaries. Whenever its not in a good mood (which is quite often, seems like it has mood swings or something), it gives me a nice push. I fall down, bruise my knee, get up and walk again. I am that kind of unconscionable person, imagine.

Sometimes it really hurts. It hurts so bad that you feel like never want to get up again. Most of the time I am aware of the superior quality of my bad luck, so I do not expect anything from my best friend, life. But sometimes it feels like I won't be able to take another jolt.

Most of the time my bestie gives surprises only to me. I happily take it. I'm its bestie after all, its my duty to make my friend happy. But sometimes it involves my near and dear ones too while punishing me. It hurts bad.

Like Midas knew, whatever he would touch would become gold, I am aware its the opposite in my case. If I touch gold, it might be detected as fake. If my life touches a good fortune person, he might get noted in bad luck's books. So much for being besties!!

I usually don't remmember movie dialogues, but there was this superhit bollywood movie, by the name " Raanjhanaa" and in the end the lead says, " par ab saala mood nahin, aankhe moond lene mein hi sukh hai" I feel defeated in the same way. You win life, you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment